We believe food is the pathway towards a more authentically connected world, and that if we eat together, we can thrive together. Our quality, family-style meals help offices build meaningful relationships and lasting community. If this sounds appetizing, drop us a line!
Love and Excellence go hand in hand. After all, how can you care about someone if you don’t hold them to their highest potential? At Chewse, we value and prioritize authentic human connection, but we also challenge ourselves and each other to be the best we can be, every day.
- We’re a mission-driven organization where profits follow doing the right thing
- We’re successful and growing rapidly – profitable since 2017 with $34M raised
- Our company-wide yearly average for vacation time taken is 4 weeks
- We’re an industry leader in diversity, retention, compensation fairness, & employee satisfaction
- Catered lunches & monthly “Syssitia” team events
- Dedicated training budgets and clear career paths, including fast-track growth opportunities
- Flexible time off, dedicated sick leave, and 8 paid holidays
- Pet-friendly office
- Ownership – all full-time roles include equity
- Parental leave, commuter benefits, and health, vision, & dental insurance
“Closed salary systems are also really hard on job candidates. It’s incredibly opaque and you’re negotiating in the dark. People can feel like they’re fumbling. That didn’t feel right to us. We want to be shoulder-to-shoulder with our candidates throughout the process— not be friendly, then get adversarial over comp and then assume everything will be fine again.
Incorporating transparency from the very start will set the tone for the organization you become. It’s so critical that you hire people who want open salaries — not just as a tool, but as the type of person who appreciates that approach. You find people who say, ‘I buy into diversity, I buy into equality and fairness.’ Those are the kind of people that you want to grow into leaders”
Chewse is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination and harassment against employees, applicants for employment, individuals providing services in the workplace pursuant to a contract, unpaid interns and volunteers based on their actual or perceived: race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, age, sexual orientation, Civil Air Patrol status, military and veteran status and any other consideration protected by federal, state or local law.
Our hiring process
We strive for a clear, simple, efficient, and fair hiring process at every step, and promise to get back to you in a timely manner. Though exact details may vary from role to role, generally, the hiring process proceeds as follows: