Account Manager – San Francisco
Who are we?
Who we are!
At Chewse, our goal is to put food on the table so you and your team can focus on forging connections and doing the best work of your lives. To accomplish this, we decided to do more than be a food delivery service. We carefully curated everything from our local restaurant relationships, their home-grown recipes, and the nurturing of our warm and caring delivery team — all to provide you a thoughtful and diverse lunchtime experience. We knew that being the leading hospitality service means we can be the backdrop to developing your team’s culture and raising your employee experience.
Who are you?
We are looking for an outstanding Account Manager to join our Customer Experience team! This person will be the face of Chewse for our largest accounts, and be their day-to-day contact. They will be responsible for building customer relationships that promote trust and transparency, working strategically to ensure your accounts are getting maximum possible value from our service, and mitigating churn.
- Manage day to day communications with your customers
- Hit revenue retention goals consistently
- Maintain regular proactive communication with your accounts
- Work with clients to think strategically about how they can best use our products to satisfy their goals, and make Chewse a celebrated part of their office culture
- Define success for each of your accounts, and work with Customer Insights to create periodic customer facing reviews of our progress to their goals
- Visit customers to build relationships with key stakeholders and identify opportunities for upsell
- Work with Customer Insights to understand the potential revenue risks associated with your account, and develop mitigation strategies, taking ownership of the outcome
- Serve as a Chewse expert – you should be able to talk fluently about our Chewse and answer the most complex of client questions
Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ years customer facing experience (account management, customer success management, etc.)
- Excellent communicator – able to build excellent relationships, and also communicate complex information and processes clearly and concisely
- Passionate advocate for the customer experience, and driver to help clients achieve their goals
- Highly organized; able to balance communications with a large number of valuable accounts
- Knowledge of food a plus!
Why should you care?
- Stock Options: We want you to be a key part of the amazing things we’re building
- Flexible Time Off: We believe that a balance between work and life is essential to happiness and success, so work hard and take the time you need
- Health Coverage: We offer competitive coverage plans for medical, dental and vision, because you’re worth it
- Company Meal Program: Food is our love language, so we guarantee catered lunch 3x/week, gather for a weekly company happy hour, and stock the office with healthy snacks!
- Career Development: We help fund our employees to attend workshops, conferences, or night classes that will help them go the extra mile
- Team Love: Chewse teams have quarterly bonding budgets, strengthening your weekday tribe to get the job done
I’m in! How do I apply?
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “I <3 Account Manager”.