Customer Experience Manager
Who are we?
Who We Are
Hi, we’re Chewse! Hundreds of offices work with us to run their employee meal programs and culture services in Los Angeles and San Francisco. Chewse delivers family-style office meals from the best local restaurants to over 19,000 employees. We take on the burden of planning group meals, so companies large and small can authentically connect each day with their teammates. We outperform our competition around three core value propositions: 1) Curated Menus, 2) Local Restaurants, and 3) Consistent Experience.
We are a unique team that is constantly experimenting with the best ways to have a heart-focused, fulfilling, and productive culture. If you want to be part of a team that is paving the way for the Culture as a Service (CaaS) industry, and working on big problems in order to help facilitate authentic human connection, then please jump in!
Who are you?
Any customer problem is your problem — your charter is to advocate for the customer’s experience and partner with Operations, Product, and Sales to retain and upsell our customer base. You will manage our centralized Account Management team and gather customer feedback across the organization to understand customer wants and needs. You will then amplify those needs and fiercely advocate across the organization until our customers are delighted. As we scale, you will also be responsible for setting retention strategy as we launch and expand within new markets.
- Recruit, engage and lead a world-class team of Account Managers to build long-term relationships with our delighted customers — ultimately driving retention and upsell
- Gather customer insights from Sales, Help Desk, Account Managers, Drivers, Meal Hosts, and Metro
- Operations to identify trends and advocate for high customer impact solutions across the company
- Collaborate with our Engineering team to develop a product roadmap that drives customer impact and collaborate with our Operations team to drive high impact customer touchpoint timelines
- Quickly adapt everything from team structure to process to adapt to respond to and get ahead of growth challenges
- Strategically guide and handle customer experience escalations, ensuring the best possible experience for all customers
- You have 3+ years managing B2B Account Management teams, 5+ years of relevant experience
- You’re a master of retention strategy with a previous record of high retention rates
- You empathize strongly with the customer: you put yourself in their shoes, get curious about the root causes of pain points, and you’re passionate about long-term solutions for customer problems
- You’re analytical: you can analyze (and run, if necessary) the data to distill customer trends and combine this with your customer empathy and intuition. These are your inputs to drive customer advocacy.
- You organize and prioritize fiercely: you know where your time is best spent. You also have strong systems for follow-up to ensure customer projects are moving forward quickly
- You constantly advocate: you know what motivates other teams and can tailor your message to create customer impact. You are persistent and loud on behalf of our customers.
- You set strong expectations: you think about expectations set today that will drive long-term customer satisfaction
- You hire “A” players: you attract and inspire “A” players to join Chewse.
- You are creative: you navigate all kinds of roadblocks to achieve your goals. You use your creative viewpoint on problems to find hidden solutions, especially in managing escalations.
- Experience in CRM and ticketing software (bonus if it’s Salesforce and/or Zendesk)
- Client retention rate
- Revenue retention
- Expansion revenue
Full-Time Employee Benefits:
- Flexible Time Off: We believe that a balance between work and life is essential to happiness and success, so work hard and take the time you need
- Health Coverage: We offer competitive coverage plans for medical, dental and vision because you’re worth it
- Food to Build Community: Food is our love language, so we serve Chewse catered meals 3x a week, gather for a monthly company team bonding and stock the office with healthy snacks!
- Career Development: We help fund our employees to attend workshops, conferences, or night classes that will help them go the extra mile
- Team Love: Chewse teams have quarterly bonding budgets, strengthening your weekday tribe to get the job done
- Compensation Range: $102,060 – $127,575