Growth: Database Marketing Associate
Who are we?
At Chewse, our goal is to put food on the table so you and your team can focus on forging connections and doing the best work of your lives. To accomplish this, we decided to be more than a food delivery service. We carefully curate everything from our local restaurant relationships and their home-grown recipes to the nurturing of our warm and caring delivery team — all to provide you a thoughtful and diverse meal experience. We know that being the leading hospitality service means we can be the backdrop to developing your team’s culture and raising your employee experience. We feed thousands of people everyday. To date, Chewse has raised $15M with rounds lead by Foundry and 500 Startups.
Responsibilities of the Growth Marketing Associate Include:
Designs, implements and optimizes multi-channel marketing programs (email, print, text, social media, display, etc.) to build awareness and positive brand sentiment. Implements customer relationship marketing system and oversees database integrity. Works closely with digital, creative and internal marketing and sales functions to shape and optimize automated multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Manage and report on email and referral campaigns from start to finish, ensuring that they are in-line with brand standards, company goals and target objectives.
- Collaborate cross functionally with Product and Growth to develop search campaign content and messaging to achieve business objectives.
- Manage SEO/SEM, PPC, IP programmatic, retargeting, marketing database, email, and social media channels
- Utilize CMS (WordPress & Pardot) and Marketing Automation Platform to create landing pages, emails and related assets.
- Provides status reports and post-campaign analysis while continually optimizing campaigns.
- Develops marketing automation workflows, dashboards, lead generation, nurturing, propensity modeling, precision marketing and audience segmentation.
- Ensure marketing data integrity across our marketing stack
- Serves as the customer relationship management liaison to the markets.
- Ability to write ad copy, landing pages, value propositions, subject lines.
- Manage marketing and demand gen campaigns in Salesforce and Pardot
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- Results driven, Self-Starter
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent experience.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and Pardot.
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience in multiple channels
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with personas and buyer’s journeys.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Analytics, and HTML.
- Experience with WordPress or similar CMS with WYSIWYG functionality.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven reasoning and knowledge of web analytics tools
- Strong business acumen and writing/verbal communication skills
Why should you care?
- Stock Options: We want you to be a key part of the amazing things we’re building
- Flexible Time Off: We believe that a balance between work and life is essential to happiness and success, so work hard and take the time you need
- Health Coverage: We offer competitive coverage plans for medical, dental and vision, because you’re worth it
- Company Meal Program: Food is our love language, so we guarantee catered lunch 3x/week, gather for a weekly company happy hour, and stock the office with healthy snacks!
- Career Development: We help fund our employees to attend workshops, conferences, or night classes that will help them go the extra mile
- Team Love: Chewse teams have quarterly bonding budgets, strengthening your weekday tribe to get the job done
- Compensation Range: $75,000 to $85,000
I’m in! How do I apply?
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “I <3 Database Marketing”.