Help Desk Associate (Part Time)
Who are we?
Hi, we’re Chewse! Hundreds of offices work with us to run their employee meal programs. We see food as a powerful medium to share our love and community with fellow businesses everywhere.
We’re a unique little team — company happy hour every Thursday, gratitude circle every Friday, and team lunches together all the freaking time — working hard together to build a love company.
We’re based in San Francisco’s beautiful SoMa neighborhood, and we’re over 50 people.
- Proactively and reactively handle urgent customer, driver, and vendor support issues by phone and email, and respond to and triage customer feedback.
Who are you?
- You are available from 3:00-8:30 PM OR 10:00-2:00 PM Monday through Friday
- You’ve had prior experience related to customer service
- You handle stressful customer interactions with grace
- You run to problems and solve with creativity
- You thrive on finding efficiencies and completing your task list each day, but never compromise on quality
- You’re all about the details and leave no rock unturned
- You’re a natural at prioritizing multiple tasks based on urgency and importance
Why should you care?
- Company Meal Program: Food is our love language, so we guarantee catered lunch 3x/week, a weekly team dinner, and stock the office with healthy treats
- Team Love: Chewse teams have monthly bonding budgets, strengthening your weekday tribe to get the job done
- Compensation: $20-25 per hour
I’m in! How do I apply?
Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “I <3 Chewse Ops & Support Associate” including answers to these prompts:
- Describe a time you dealt with an unsatisfied customer and how you resolved it.
- Tell us about your last customer facing role, and why you enjoyed it
- Are there any visa considerations we should know about?