Part-Time Operations: Meal Host
Chewse is hiring Meal Hosts!
Hi, We’re Chewse!
Hundreds of offices work with us to run their employee meal programs. We see food as a powerful medium to share our love and community with fellow businesses everywhere. We are hiring for an on-site Meal Host to work with our awesome clients during lunch service.
Main functions of the role:
Setting up buffet style with appropriate equipment, replenishing as needed, familiarizing yourself with menu so you are able to answer questions from diners, clean up service area and fill out the daily feedback and inventory form.
GUARANTEED SHIFTS, SCHEDULED A WEEK IN ADVANCE!!
- Contributions to Healthy SF
- Lunch 2-3x/week
- Company Events
- Paid Sick Leave
- Growth Opportunities
- $10/Mo towards your cell phone bill
Who are you?
- You’re friendly and outgoing, and know how to harness your zen while wearing lots of hats. Our clients and restaurants love us for our customer service and partnership approaches, and you would be our on-the-front-lines ambassador!
- Your customer service background is exemplary: You’re a people-person, and you find delight in making others happy.
- You have an interest in food and a general understanding of ingredients in this crazy/beautiful foodie culture.
- You’ve been in the food industry for 1+ years, and you understand what makes it work: scrappiness, adaptability, and a great outlook!
What do we look for?
- You are 18 or older with a friendly, outgoing attitude
- You have a minimum of 1 year of catering or restaurant experience.
- You are Food Safe Certified, and know proper food handling techniques
- You can carry 40 lbs, and wrestle food equipment like a champ!
- You own a smartphone, and are comfortable using applications.
- You are available at least 3 days/week, including Fridays
- Bonus: You’ve read Setting the Table, and think it’s hospitality GOLD.