Account Executive – LA
Who are we?
At Chewse, our goal is to put food on the table so you and your team can focus on forging connections and do the best work of your lives. To accomplish this, we decided to be more than a food delivery service. We intentionally curate everything from our local restaurant relationships, and their home-grown recipes, to the nurturing of our warm and caring delivery team — all to provide you a thoughtful and diverse meal experience. We know that being the leading hospitality service means we can be the backdrop to developing your team’s culture and raising your employee experience. We nourish thousands of people everyday. To date, Chewse has raised $15M with rounds lead by Foundry and 500 Startups.
So What’s the Job really?
We have exciting growth ahead of us and a ton of success to build off of. You will manage an assigned territory, with an active book of business. You are tasked with maintaining those relationships, while expanding our footprint and market share. But you are not alone! You have a team of SDR’s, the right tools, a revenue manager that is driving upsell opportunities and a team that is ready to help you win.
You will be successful here if you are an achiever, someone who drives for a goal, has ownership and leans into challenge. You are part growth hacker, a future or current sales leader, and a food lover. <3
- Manage sales pipeline, current accounts and all data entry within Salesforce
- Using Social media and other platforms for account enrichment and research
- Conducting research (as needed) to inform future sales strategies
- Ensuring Salesforce and other systems are accurate
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally with Product, Growth Marketing and other teams as needed
- Understand clients needs and goals, and nurture those relationships
- Unearthing new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
- Proven capability to Multitask and manage multiple screens, and systems
- Extremely agile and comfortable working with web-based systems such as Salesforce and other tools.
- 3 years of experience in enterprise sales and account management
- Organized and Results driven
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Flexible – ability to take on additional responsibilities quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive and scrappy – can take a project and run with it, finding new and ways to improve processes
- Ability to work individually and within a team – self-starter, but also collaborative
Salary Range: Base + Commission $80-$150K OTE and Options
To apply: Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Chewse LA AE Application – I love Growth” as your subject line and answer the following question:
What are the most interesting aspects of this role, based on this job description, and company info you can find that excite you?